Monday, August 31, 2009

PAY-DAY record store visit!

mmh... pay-day... Money is enough to make me happy, 'nuff said.
So, me and my buddy went to a couple of record stores today, just for the hell of it...
We went down to our local (and favourite) punk & hardcore store and I happen to find a few pieces I thought I should own. Here's what I got:


In My Eyes - The Difference Between on black vinyl. Was hoping this was a colored version, but the wrapping didn't unveil anything but black wax. Although I don't think this is as good as Nothing To Hide, it's still a solid release. the track Actions Fall Short is a stand-out number that makes me clench my fist almost per reflex.

Here's the other little thing I got:


Ten Yard Fight - Demo 1995 7" on black vinyl with two inserts. This is my first piece of TYF vinyl history, but only because I haven't be able to find others at a reasonable price. This 7" came out on S.O.A. Records.

Because I bought a 160GB iPod and am getting a tattoo this month, I'm already broke :( Jeez.....

No comments:

Post a Comment