Saturday, August 1, 2009

Package from Reaper Rec. 01.08.09

Today I got my pre-order package from Reaper Records. The content of the package was a pre-order LP and a 7" (not PO).

Pre-order LP:


On - Double Vision on grey marble vinyl /250. Double Vision is the two 7"s "Vital Times" and "Control" compiled onto one 12". The grey marble color looks really good. It's sold out now, but the Black vinyl version is still available. On will be playing in Denmark along with Common Cause at the end of August - so stoked about this! I'm writing this in the wake of an amazing Agnostic Front concert. Got my ears blown off and my body is sore all over - like it's supposed to! :)

The 7" from Reaper:


The newest release from Death Threat entitled "Lost At Sea" is a true hxc/punk blast and features a cover of Ourburst's "The Hardway". This 7" certainly delivers what it is supposed to. The picture maybe be misleading - It is in fact translucent purple vinyl. The pre-order was clear vinyl and came with a different sleeve (This sleeve is way more awesome though!).
This was my first encounter with Reaper Records and they did not disappointment me. The package also included lots of free stuff like 3 big posters, stickers and a plastic download card. The label is solid!

No comments:

Post a Comment