Monday, August 10, 2009

Package 10.08.09 (CBK Edition)

Here's an excuse to tell the world about my Comeback Kid collection. As mentioned in an earlier thread I'd post a collage-photo of my entire collection. (bottom).

Today I received my "Turn It Around" Test Press /13 (This being #13). I was so psyched about this, I paid $170 + shipping for this piece and maybe I wanted my Nike Air Mogan as much, but there's tons of those, but only 13 of this one! ;)
At first I thought that the test press came with a regular cover, but I saw that I comes with a plain black cover and a slip-sleeve around it (see photos).

Here it is:






There's now 11 pieces to collect before I can call myself the only dude in the world who owns a COMPLETE Comeback Kid collection.

Here's a collage of the entire collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment