Saturday, August 22, 2009

Package(s) 21.-22.08.09

It's been a bit of a dry-spell lately (well, not really, but it feels like it). I've had some stuff incoming for quite some time, and some of it came yesterday.
Seb of Just Another Day Records were to ship a complete Debaser collection to me (with the exception of the pre-order version), but he had to go on vacation which was fine, so yesterday a very distressed mailman knocked on my door and handed me a heavy little box. This box included:


That's the complete Debaser collection. It includes:

Neon Yellow /110
Blue /100
Orange /87
Lilac /84
Blue/Purple swirl /7
Clear/Red swirl /12
Light Blue /6
Dark Magenta /107
Test Press /20

Thanks a million to Seb for helping me with this.

Last night me and some friends went to see Rush'n Attack (NL), Cornered (NL) & Deal With It (UK). They played at a small venue here in Copenhagen. I recently became familiar with Cornered, as someone posted a link and praised them at the React! Board. They sounded great and I ordered their demo 7" right away from Crucial Attack Rec.
Anyway, they had their distro with them on this tour and I jumped over to the vinyl section right away. There was a lot of stuff I wanted to buy, including the Alert 7", Keep It Clear 7", Deal With It LP etc, etc, but due to my empty wallet, I only ended up buying a Cornered t-shirt (which is too small) and this:


As far as I know, this is sold out, so I had to pick this up over the Alert and Keep It Clear 7"s as they are still available. I talked to a guy from Cornered and he said that the Resolve LP is going to be amazing and that I should def. pick it up. Before that I'd already be talking to Seb (he's putting it out on Just Another Day Records) and he would hold a test press for me :D

Last, but certainly not least I got this today:


This is the black cover Picture LP version of Turn It Around on Best Times Records. Only 70 came with the black cover. Although this is numbered out of 100, only 70 had black covers. The first 30 had red covers:


This is numbered #064/100. Now there's 10 CBK recs left for me to collect...

No comments:

Post a Comment