Monday, November 2, 2009

New recs.

After a little delay I'm just about ready to post this short update. I waiting for a few pre-orders, so hopefully I'll have some packages within the next couple of weeks.
I bought this record a couple of days ago in Repoman Records (Denmark):


This is the first danish hardcore record I've bought (I think). There's not a lot of good hardcore in Denmark, and those that are good, do not release their stuff on vinyl. This one though, is rad. Night Fever is not a straight edge band, or a band with any other significant moral values, which is completely alright. It's the first time that I've seen such a generic, energetic band, and I simply love this 8-track EP. I didn't get the chance to grab a test press or the limited colored version out of 100. This black version is the regular one out of 400.

Next I got the 7" by All For Nothing. They played in Denmark for the first time. My buddy Benny set up the show and it was rad! All For Nothing with female vocalist Cindy is just as generic as Night Fever, but in another way. I simply LOVE her voice. Their new album "Miles & Memories" is out on CD now and will be pressed on vinyl in February 2010!. Here's the 7":


I am currently working on my own little "straight edge-statement". When I feel it is done, I'll post it here. It just contain the usual stuff: why I decided to go edge, what I think it can benefit etc. etc. It's mostly a paper to bite back at all of those who do not understand, or all of those who think it's just trend or a temporary thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment