Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Bridge To Many (French hc)

Yesterday I got a package that I have been waiting for with excitement. I noticed this French hardcore band in a thread on the React board. Never heard of 'em before, so I decided to check it out, mainly because I can't mention any kick-ass French hc bands (with the exception of Up Rights).
These guys are called A Bridge To Many (name taken from the Ruiner song A Bridge Too Many). Apparently there's a point with the missing o in "too".
There's really nothing new under the sun in this project. Maybe with the exception that it's French. Not much good hardcore have come from France imo, so these guys are helping to fill out a huge area. Their 7" called "Weights" is a 4-track ep, with nicely done artwork, on baby-blue vinyl. I was quick enough to order their "mailorder-version" from their e-store. This is limited to only 15, mine being #5. It is personalized like Seb from Just Another Day Rec. does. Something I appreciate.
Here are some photos:


This is the packaging it came in (well this one was in another package). Very nice detail with the name.


The content of the package: Photo, sticker, ad, lyric-sheet, poster, stamped inner-sleeve and a ribbon to hold the sleeve and inner-sleeve together.


Above is a picture of the personalization with me name written =)
A Bridge To Many is a great band with a promising hc future, if that term is even applicable in hc :) Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment