Monday, October 19, 2009

Packages from HUP and Musicstack

From a very successful one-weeks leave from the daily routine, I returned to my nest and found 3 packages lying on my kitchen table. mmh.....
First a visit at my old folks place, then a successful destruction of the our spare capital city :)
Anyway, here' what I got this time:


Two additions to my Broadcast-collection. I got these fairly cheap off Musicstack - around $10 each. at the top is Broadcast - Pendulum 12" (Lovely design!!) the guy who designs all the Broadcast sleeves is currently in The Focus Group. At the bottum of the picture is Broadcast - America's Boy 7" from the album Tender Buttons. The track America's Boy is stunning!


The first Bane-release on Hurry Up Records is "Dublin, 11:58 pm". The design is really gorgeous and not like previous Bane releases. The music though is a natural continuation of The Note. This 7" is loaded with hardcore strength and I might favour this over The Note.
This 7" exists in 5 colors, 2 of them which have record release covers. This one is a regular version; orange w/ white spectacles and it's out of 200.

No comments:

Post a Comment