Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jeez, I almost stepped on these when I opened the door!

A quick little post here.
When I got home from school today, I almost stepped on two small packages. I'd recently decided to make a move on my starving Broadcast collection, and here's the first new addition:


I really endure the aesthetic design of the sleeve. It's quite the same feeling I get when I listen to the music. Massive!

Last, but not least I got a 7" off the Bay that I been wanting for some time. This time I thought "to hell with it! gonna get it this time!"... and I ended up paying $26.50 + shipping for this version which is stamped on the inside and comes with a nice insert and two pins. May I present: Our Turn - the Step Aside EP:


The cover is, as mentioned, stamped on the inside, which is shown beneath:


I'm expecting more Broadcast soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment