Monday, October 5, 2009

Packages from JAD, GW, etc.

I received the following stuff a few days ago, but I've been too busy to report it. Lately I've been focusing on redecorating my apartment and redecorating my soul as well. It all went good somehow. There's still a few scratches on one, but perfection is overrated anyway.
So I got my complete 2nd press of Debaser - Rich White Boys 7" a couple of days ago. 4 pieces all in all, with two of them being handnumbered out of only 12. Apparently Just Another Day Records is getting a lot of praise and respect, which is fully earned. But JAD haven't grown out of size, so Seb still takes time out to respond to his loyal supporters (read: moi). I asked him for a full set of the 2nd press, and he promptly responded in a coorperative manner :)

Here they are:


white /225, green /190, mint white /12, green & black /12

I also got a free 7" from JAD this time. The debut from Out To Sea. It's located below with a Miles Away 7" I got off Ebay for $0.99 and the debut 7" by Signs Of Hope on blue /108:


Out To Sea on clear vinyl /200
Signs Of Hope on Blue vinyl /108
Miles Away on Black vinyl /500

I ordered the Sign Of Hope 7" from Goodwill Records in Portugal. Unfortunately he was in the middle of moving to Berlin with a stop in Italy, so I had to wait about two months before I got this. With that I also ordered a Pointing Finger - Milestone LP test press out of 10. I was really siked that they had more of these left. They're one of my favourite hardcore bands, so 20 euros for this super rare piece of European hardcore history was a bargain:

No comments:

Post a Comment