Sunday, December 20, 2009

X-mas record store catch

On my way home to my parents, I decided to pay a visit to a record store on the way. I really shouldn't be spending any money right now, but I couldn't help myself, so I got these thingees:


My good friend Benny introduced me to this record years ago. I didn't give it much attention back then, but lately I've been playing it constantly, so I thought that I'd better pick it up. This is the press on Day After Records (Czech Republic) and it's on white vinyl. I don't know the pressing info on it. Culture.....SHOCK!. This record reminds me a lot of Vision - In The Blink Of An Eye. To me they have similar ways to build up songs.

Next is a record I also got into a bit late:


Blue Monday - Rewritten on Turquoise vinyl /250. When I picked this one up at the store I thought it was the most common color, but as it turns out, both the purple vinyl and the picture disc is more common. I got into Blue Monday through What's Done Is Done and I liked it a lot. I just kinda forgot about them and only noticed this record about a year ago.

The next record is 7 Seconds - Take It Back, Take It On, Take It Over on Side One Dummy Records. Legendary 7 Seconds still got the melodic aspect and this record might be more punk that it is hardcore. Serves them right, because they've been doing that from the start.


Last but not least I got three 7"s as well... Not gonna elaborate on it, cuz they're classics I somehow managed to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment