Monday, December 14, 2009

Two times the bay got me.

I'm in the middle of my winter-exams and frankly I'm a little, if not to say a lot behind on my reading. Therefore this post will be short, because right now I should be reading about sociology, welfare state and political ideologies.

The bay threw some great records at me a couple of weeks ago, here's the first one:


It's the last to complete my CBK (Victory part) collection; Comeback Kid - Wakte The Dead on solid baby-blue vinyl out of 330. Even though there are 330, this one is significantly harder to come by than it's limited equivalent debut full-length Turn It Around on red vinyl w/ red labels (out of 300). This one rarely sees the light of day on Ebay and are the hardest of all the CBK records on Victory Records to come by.

Next is a record I felt was needed in my collection for a long time. A record that to me is one of the brightest releases in 80s hc:


Insted - Bonds Of Friendship on black vinyl. This, along with Vision - In The Blink Of An Eye, is probably the best record to emerge from the 80s hc scene(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment